Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Mo's Irish Pub - Cypress (Cypress, Texas)

Photo by Jorge Medrano, Google Maps (source)

For a time I featured Mo's Irish Pub (14102 Mueschke) on my Northwest Freeway (Outer Belt) page, but I took it out as of Version 9.0, and in the upcoming Version 10.0, won't even feature Mueschke Road anymore.

In any case, Mo's Irish Pub opened in late 2015 as part of a mini "restaurant row" near Mueschke joining Cracker Barrel and Gringo's Mexican Kitchen and closed somewhat unexpectedly in April 2026. I liked driving past it at night...it looked like a tree permanently covered in Christmas lights, which change colors at night (or at least how it appeared on a Friday night in April back in 2016).

Directly attached to the building is 14106 Mueschke. As of November 2024, the tenants here include (from right to left) Chicago Title, Twinkle Nail Bar, Marco's Pizza, and Sherwin-Williams Paint. Back in March 2016, the strip center existed but was completely empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment